- UK house prices up £15,000 in 2014 – or £81,000 in London
The average British homeowner saw their property wealth grow by £15,000 this year – or an astonishing £81,000 for those owning homes in London. The data, from property website Zoopla, is the first to put a figure on house price growth for the year 2014.
- London Fire Brigade warns Christmas clutter can risk lives
Discarded Christmas trees, wrapping paper and other festive cast-offs could put Londoners\' lives at risk, fire chiefs have warned.
- London bus strike: Tower Transit drivers strike over pay
A 24-hour strike by bus drivers in London over pay and conditions has begun. Unite union members working for the bus company Tower Transit walked out at 00:01 GMT.
- Ebola patient transferred to London\\\'s Royal Free Hospital
Woman who became first to be diagnosed with Ebola in UK after working in Sierra Leone flown from Glasgow Airport on military-style plane in quarantine tent.
- 11 romantic things to do in London at Christmas and new year
When the Christmas shopping is a distant memory and the family duties are done with for the year, what better time is there to treat your significant other to a bit of seduction?